Re: [almost OT] Music score with RTL lyrics

From: Andreas Prilop (nhtcapri@rrzn-user.uni-hannover.de)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 07:08:18 CST

    On Sat, 4 Mar 2006, Philippe Verdy wrote:

    > In IE7, I don't see any difference between the two modes:
    > View > Encoding > Right to Left document
    > View > Encoding > Left to Right document

    This has absolutely nothing to do with my stylesheets!

    You can see the effect of the two stylesheets here:

    http://www.unics.uni-hannover.de/nhtcapri/temp/debout.html
    http://www.unics.uni-hannover.de/nhtcapri/temp/debout2.html

    Even Internet Explorer 5.0 gets it right, i.e. as intended.
    You just cannot select different stylesheets in IE 5 and IE 6.