Re: FW: Representative glyphs for combining kannada signs

From: Ngwe Tun (ngwestar@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 15:02:49 CST

    Dear Shawn,

    Thanks for definite information. We've cleared that Locale builder not
    supported to display burmese text.

    Well, first, we needed to get/make stable encoding for burmese. Will you
    support burmese code page as Unicode? OK.

    In this http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/lcid-all.mspx,
    Microsoft defined LCID for burmese. Is it locale ID for burmese?

    Bulgarian

          0402

         1026

    Burmese

          0455

         1109

    Catalan

          0403

         1027

    I'm hoping that would be locale setting ID for Burmese. And Rendering engine
    is first implementation, isn't it? Then We have to enter some locale setting
    for windows. But somebody argued like as (we don't need to implement even
    rendering. Just easy as putting a font is windows. It will enable Burmese
    language in next version of vista.)

    Thanks for your information. Keep In Touch.

    Regards

    Ngwe Tun