Re: [seasia] Myanmar Redesign Proposal (was: AA versus TALL AA)

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2006 - 18:32:57 CST

    At 00:15 +0000 2006-03-26, Richard Wordingham wrote:

    >I've posted this to both lists because there are matters of
    >principle, matters of fact, and matters of Myanmar script
    >practicalities. I think any replies on matter of principle belong
    >on the general list, while replies about the other two belong on the
    >SEAsia list.

    These matters are not decided on the general list, and I do not have
    the time or energy to pursue this discussion there. I have to put my
    energies elsewhere. Our proposal is not a theoretical exercise. It is
    a serious technical proposal and we have to fight that case elsewhee.
    Sorry. I won't discuss it here further.