RE: UTF-7

From: Keutgen, Walter (walter.keutgen@be.unisys.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 06:54:01 CST

    KKM,

    what I found on the web. You might start your search from there:

    UTF-7: Not from Unicode. An IETF (Internet Engineering Task Force) RFC 2152 (Request for Comment) of 1997 with status INFORMATIONAL. RFC 2152 UTF-7 (ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc2152.txt).

    Maybe the status has changed since 1997.

    It would be nice if you do not stay anonymous.

    Best regards

    Walter