Re: Myanmar Innwa encoding questions

From: Richard Wordingham (richard.wordingham@ntlworld.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2006 - 18:14:04 CST

    Ngwe Tun wrote on Wednesday, May 03, 2006 at 11:53 PM

    > Sure, we are actually using fraction glyph in writing/computer docs. But
    > It
    was not defined for Myanmar fraction by Unicode.

    > We really need some precomposed fraction sign in Myanmar Unicode block or
    predefined encoding standards for those fraction.

    It would be helpful for the rest of the world to see what these glyphs look
    like. At the moment I for one don't know why U+2044 FRACTION SLASH (TUS
    Section 6.2) can't be used in theory.

    > BTW, In unicode std, how do we use common fractions codes for other
    languages.

    Richard.