Mysteries in the BMP Roadmap

From: David Faulks (davidj_faulks@yahoo.ca)
Date: Thu May 11 2006 - 20:03:13 CDT

    When looking at the roadmaps, I notice that there are
    only a handful of proposed blocks in the BMP that do
    not have links to some sort of document.

    These are:

    Hangul Jamo Ext-B
    (A4D0 to A4FF)
    Unified Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics Supplement
    (A660 to A6FF)
    Hangul Jamo Extended-A
    (D7B0 to D7FF)

    Does anyone have any sort of information as to whether
    anyone is working on plans for these? I seem to recall
    that there was a considerable discussion here missing
    syllablics in early 2004 (involving Chris Harvey), but
    I can find only the briefest discussion of these
    missing characters on his web site.

    As for the additional Jamo, does anyone have any idea
    who might be handling this?

    David Faulks