CLDR errors that can't be corrected

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 17:04:21 CDT

    Given that vetting is only working now, it's strange that we have not been given the opportunity to correct the obvious errors that were in the CLDR (and during vetting, some items are marked in the "Status Quo" (because there was "No Changes Proposed"), however there has never been any opportunity to correct them since many months (all propositions were said to be delayed, until the CLDR opens again).

    How to correct for example the errors that are still in the French locale:
    * duplicate currency names with the corrected currency names but that conflict with another entry which is in "Status Quo".
    * wrong "time/full/standard/standard" resource that can't be parsed and create parsing errors in many other valid entries that are open to corrections and whose votes indicate the correct parsable format.
    * invalid inherited new resources for which there's not even any translation.

    How can we correct the items with the "Status Quo" when they do conflict with other correct resources?