Re: Finnegans Wake, was Re: comment on L2/06-215

From: Erkki Kolehmainen (erkki.kolehmainen@kotus.fi)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2006 - 06:22:39 CDT

    Michael,

    you seem to be presently mixing up the UPA and the Landsmålsalfabetet.
    This was a UPA addition, and the name was corrected already at the WG2
    meeting (at my request). The LMA names have not solidified yet (since
    you and Asmus agreed on them not being the best possible candidates,
    while you were unable to agree on what would be), but please ensure that
    they'll be right at the time of the ballot comments.

    Regards, Erkki