Re: accented Latin characters sort order, non-language dependant

From: Cristian Secară (orice@secarica.ro)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 11:56:47 CDT

    On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:43:26 +0200 (MEST), Andreas Prilop wrote:

    > When you have only "a few accented characters" like the OP,
    > you don't need to establish an order for "á â ă".

    On the contrary, I have some. There are individual letters only.
    Specifically:
    ą á ä č ć ç ď ě ę é ë ğ î í ï ı ľ İ ĺ ň ń ô ó ő ö ř ŕ š ś ş ť ů ú ű ü ý
    ž ż ź

    What I have said with "a few" is that the list is not comprehensive (I
    do not have à or ñ in my list, for example).

    Cristi

    --
    Cristian Secară
    http://www.secarica.ro/