Re: Frequent incorrect guesses by the charset autodetection in IE7

From: Otto Stolz (Otto.Stolz@uni-konstanz.de)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2006 - 03:54:58 CDT

    Hello Sinnathurai Srivas,

    you had written:
    > Taking PhotoPlus as a starting point.

    I have overlooked that sentencence, hence I have discussed a different
    problem.

    But I guess, you will nevertheless take advantage from my recent
    contribution, as I have already answered what would have been one
    of your next questions.

    Meanwhile, Dean Harding has answered your current question.

    Best wishes,
       Otto Stolz