Re: Frequent incorrect guesses by the charset autodetection in IE7

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2006 - 04:34:08 CDT

    From: "Sinnathurai Srivas" <sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk>
    > The list that highlights what is failing in Unicode is a fact full list.
    >
    > I'll be taking the discussions at a slow phase. I'm going to start with
    > graphics and Unicode.

    Note that the conversation is now out of the initial topic (the one that criticized Unicode and ISO for stopping the work on 7/8 bit charsets did that without changing the topic).

    The interesting discussion is now out of the Unicode list, with private emails, so I think you can close the topic I started here (because now all posts sent by others are completely unrelated).

    If you want to continue this, please change the subject line! Thanks.
    Philippe.