Re: Blog roll for Indic

From: N. Ganesan (naa.ganesan@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 20:15:19 CDT

    Doug, I tried your suggestions even 2 days ago. But in vain.

    http://www.google.com/blogsearch?lr=lang_si&q=site:http://

    http://www.google.com/blogsearch?lr=lang_bn&q=site:http://

    http://www.google.com/blogsearch?lr=lang_km&q=site:http://

    > Devanagari is a script, not a language. You could try "hi" to locate
    > Hindi text if that is what you want.

    yes, I try
    http://www.google.com/blogsearch?lr=lang_hi&q=site:http://

    and how to find out blogs in Devanagari script?

    Applications that support the
    > recently approved RFC 4646 (successor to RFC 3066) might allow you to
    > specify a script subtag, like "sd-Deva" for Sindhi in Devanagari script,
    > as opposed to "sd-Arab" for Sindhi in Arabic script.

    > http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4646.txt
    > http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry

    Thanks for these.
     N. Ganesan