Re: Test your web browser! Unicode 5.0 charts in HTML on French Wikipedia

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2006 - 19:16:37 CST

    You're wrong. The article names use the capital on Unicode. Look at the effective title displayed after you link there.

    What I forgot is the "wiki/" part in the full URL. But even then, Wikipedia proposes you the correct name and redirects you immediately to the articles (so even these links DO work).

    There may exist synonym redirects for article names without the capital (kept only for compatibility with old versions, or because of incorrect links found elsewhere in Wikipedia).

    Maybe this is your browser that garbles the path when interpreting %xx sequences.