Re: IE7

From: Behnam (behnam.rassi@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2006 - 14:14:53 CST

    Is it just a sample text in different languages or the accuracy of
    the meaning is as important?
    Anyhow I had a lot of missing lines on my Safari (Macintosh) and the
    OS refused to install Code 2000 but I installed Titus successfully
    and many of missing lines are now properly rendered.
    I'm still missing the following:
    45. Gothic
    95. Bangla / Bengali
    114. Burmese