Restricting Character Input

From: Omkar Parkhi (omkar.parkhi@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2006 - 21:01:32 CST

    Hi...!
    I have to restrict my application for taking input in language other than
    English,Japanese Hiragana,Katakana,Romaji,Half Width katakana and Kanji.
    apart from Kanji Everything else has got some range based on which I can
    validate my input.
    The real problem starts when I want to validate kanji input.
    Is there any range based on which I can validate the japnese kanji input and
    seperate japanes and Korean and Chinese kanjis?
    Is there any way out?
    Regards,
    Omkar

    --
    Omkar Moreshwar Parkhi
    Department Of Instrumentation And Control,