Re: Proposing UTF-21/24

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2007 - 05:23:08 CST

    From: "Addison Phillips" <addison@yahoo-inc.com>
    > <grumble />
    >
    > LOL. I very carefully chose my wording to say "of the textual portion"
    > in the original message. Actually, most of the Web consists of Britney
    > Spears.

    LOL. We definitely do not read the same web! I can't remember exactly the last time I saw a Britney on my screen!

    Making such statistic figures is highly biased in favor of personal cultures and insterests of web users from within their small local-only "universe". You get the web you're looking for, but most often not the web as it really is, even if major media companies are always trying to push users into their commercial views and insterests.