ISO 15924 and ISO 639

From: Chan, Florence \(IT\) (Florence.Chan@morganstanley.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2007 - 15:39:49 CST

    How can I find out which language a script code belongs to? For example,
    The script code "Hans" has a description of "Han (Simplified variant)".
    How can I tell this script is part of the "Chinese" language?

    Has any of you done any manual work to map the Script code to the
    Language code?

    Thanks,
    - Florence