Re: Query for Validity of Thai Sequence

From: Lokesh Joshi (lokeshjoshi@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 13:24:12 CST

    Guys,
     this is what i wanted to ask and verify earlier also:

    #5589: Thai layout broken for <0E25, 0E37, 0E4C>?
     Reporter: markus | Owner: eric
         Type: defect | Status: new
           Os: | Project: ICU4C
        Weeks: | Revw:
    Comment (by eric):

     According to http://www.nectec.or.th/it-standards/keyboard_layout/thai-
     key.htm and http://www.inet.co.th/cyberclub/trin/thairef/wtt2/char-
    class.pdf
    , the ICU implementation is correct. They say that U+0E37 has
     class AV3 and that U+0E4C has class AD1, and that AV1 does not compose
     with AV3.

    I think this makes sense, i also coded according to the char-class.pdf.
    Thanx
    Lokesh

    --
    Contact me AT g/y/h   {The harder I work, the luckier I get ! (Failure is
    never an option)}