Missing character: Combining Up Tack Above

From: David Starner (prosfilaes@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 07:47:42 CST

  • Next message: Andreas Prilop: "Arabic wasla"

    Working on a project at Distributed Proofreaders
    (<http://www.pgdp.net>) for Project Gutenberg
    (<http://www.gutenberg.org>), I think I've found an unencoded
    character used in two books from Ginn & Company as part of a
    pronunciation scheme. It's a combining up tack above used to modify
    vowels. Rather than try and send the pages through the list, I've put
    up a Q&D webpage:
    <http://prosfilaes.googlepages.com/combiningtackabove>. Am I missing
    this character somewhere in Unicode?

    This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Thu Mar 29 2007 - 07:51:02 CST