Re: Devanagari composing help needed

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 00:51:27 CDT

    Hi William,

    -On [20070607 01:01], William J Poser (wjposer@ldc.upenn.edu) wrote:
    >Unfortunately, my experience with Firefox is that it does not yet
    >correctly handle Indic compositing.

    OK, good to know.
    So if my sequence was correct I need to make sure this gets reported as a bug
    under Firefox and Opera.

    >I would find it much easier to identify the mystery characters
    >if you could supply an image.

    You are, of course, absolutely right. Only defense I have is that I was
    already overdue to catch sleep.

    Here is the said text:

    http://www.in-nomine.org/~asmodai/hindi.png

    I hope this text comes through well as I have it now:

    2008 अन्तरराष्‍टी्य मनोविज्ञानिक विचार विनमय् सम्मेलन
    में आप का रबागत है

    If not, please see:

    http://www.in-nomine.org/~asmodai/hindi.txt

    Once again, thanks in advance.

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
    The mirror is not a tool for realizing the truth, but for obsuring it.
    - Ryokuu Saitou