Re: Devanagari composing help needed

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 08:28:34 CDT

    -On [20070608 07:32], John Hudson (john@tiro.ca) wrote:
    > It's too small for me to tell what the font is.

    Serif is set to Mangal, Sans-serif to Arial Unicode MS. I think Asmus'
    configuration should be similar (Tools > Options > Display > Fonts... > Fonts
    for Devanagari).
    Just tested and it is the Mangal font. However, it is a specific bug to
    Thunderbird and Firefox it seems. When I copy/paste the text in question from
    Thunderbird to BabelPad and Notepad things are as you expect (with the Mangal)
    font.

    When I write the UTF-8 string from Notepad and subsequently load it from
    Firefox 2.0.0.4 it shows the same halant problem as in Thunderbird (2.0.0.0).

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
    Agnosco veteris vestigia flammae...