Re: SQL version of the Unicode database?

From: Mike (mike-list@pobox.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2007 - 14:39:46 CDT

    > The UTC has been working for some time now on an XML version
    > of the Unicode Character Database.

    I hope that the XML version will merely augment the UCD and
    not replace all the .txt files. I've written a tool that
    parses through all the .txt files and generates a .c file
    implementing all of the properties. I would really hate to
    have to rewrite it to parse XML. It's 13,000 lines of C++
    as it is.

    Mike