Re: Generic base characters

From: Behnam (behnam.rassi@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2007 - 18:48:49 CDT

    Maybe I should have mentioned it that I'm running OS 10.4 on Apple
    Macintosh which is a completely different text engine and different
    font technology. But if it is a Unicode bug, it shouldn't matter
    unless Apple didn't follow the buggy instruction.
    Maybe there is also a matter of interpretation of Unicode rules.

    Behnam