Re: Feedback on PR-104

From: Sinnathurai Srivas (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2007 - 05:24:51 CDT

    Well,

    Unicode got it wrong.
    The rule is, science/Grammar states that you need near voiceless vowels.
    But the approach taken by conjunct theory is that it is more user friendly.

    Howerver, there is only x and K+sh and there is no such thing as conjunct
    ksh in Tamil. Unicode got it wrong for reasons that I do not want to discuss
    here. It is a blatent disregard for Tamil Grammar and Seience.

    Sinnathurai