Update decodeunicode.org

From: Johannes Bergerhausen (johannes@bergerhausen.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2007 - 08:51:12 CDT

    Dear list,

    i have some news from decodeunicode.

    After supporting the Basic Multilingual Plane (BMP) with some
    50,000 characters for two years, we just updated the project
    web site to *all* Unicode 5.0 characters on all Unicode Planes.

    Data and gifs are now online for all 98,884 graphical characters.

    In June we were happy about the first million of unique visitors.

    There is a new version of the BMP-poster as a folding map:
    http://shop.designinmainz.de/product_info.php/language/en/info/
    p28_decodeunicode---8212--Basic-Multilingual-Plane--BMP--Map.html

    See you at the next Unicode Conference in San Jose!

    Best regards,

    Johannes