Re: Needs help identifying script

From: Hans Aberg (haberg@math.su.se)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 13:25:51 CDT

    One way is to sign up at
       http://groups.google.com/
    and do it via the web reader. Another method is mentioned here:

    You might download say Thunderbird
    <http://en.www.mozilla.com/en/thunderbird/>, create a newsgroup account
    with news server (NNTP) one of:
       nntp.aioe.org
       news.aioe.org
    See
       http://news.aioe.org/
    You can post up 25 messages a day, if you stay away from abuses :-).

    Also, spambots collect addresses in the "From:" field, so if you do
    not have a good spam-filter, you may want to create a temporary mail
    account (Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, etc.), or perhaps putting up a
    fake address, perhaps the real one in a "Reply-To:" filed. Make trial
    posts in the newsgroup comp.test to see it works.

    Or get hold of someone to do the posts for you. :-)

       Hans Åberg