Needs help identifying script

From: Deborah Anderson (dwanders@sonic.net)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2007 - 18:10:15 CDT

    Dear list,
    Mike Sanders (below) asks for assistance in identifying the script on
    the attached image. Please respond to him directly, as he is not on
    the Unicode list.

    Debbie Anderson

    Deborah Anderson
    Researcher, Dept. of Linguistics, UC Berkeley
    Proj. Leader, Script Encoding Initiative
    http://linguistics.berkeley.edu/sei