Which characters to use for (pronounced leh-nerd skin-nerd)

From: Christopher Key (cjk32@cam.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2007 - 08:19:13 CDT

    Hello,

    I'm hoping that someone might be able to advise the correct (or at least
    best) way to typeset the title in the following image,

    http://www.lynyrdskynyrd.com/images/albums_large/pronounced.jpg

    with apologies for the poor image quality.

    The best rendering that I've found so far is as used by wikipedia,
    (pronounced 'lĕh-'nérd 'skin-'nérd), or shown in,

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%28pronounced_%27l%C4%95h-%27n%C3%A9rd_%27skin-%27n%C3%A9rd%29

    should the text get mangled en-route.

    Here, four apostrophes have been used to represent the four apostrophe
    like symbols on the original. On the original, however, the first such
    character is significantly larger and higher set than the remaining
    three in order to denote that stress be placed on the first syllable.

    I've had a good look through all the potentially relevant unicode
    blocks, but haven't yet found a suitable pair of characters to use here.
    Can anyone advise what might be suitable?

    Many thanks,

    Chris Key