Does the Egyptian Hieroglyphic proposal support Budge?

From: David Starner (prosfilaes@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2007 - 09:38:35 CST

    Does the current Egyptian Hieroglyphic proposal support the works of
    E. A. Budge? I know that Budge gets little respect among
    Egyptologists, but 20 of his works are in print by Dover Publications
    and widely disseminated, and they're somewhere on my list to scan and
    transcribe for Project Gutenberg. As extremely popular works, I'd like
    to know that I could accurately represent them in Unicode Egyptian.