Re: Tamil Sri / Shri

From: Sinnathurai Srivas (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2007 - 07:26:02 CST

    Hi Bala,

    Are you suggesting that we should encode two different sRi characters or should we keep one code along with diacritics to obtain the two glyphs.

    having two codes might have some advantages and some disadvantages (such as search, etc..)
    having one code might have some advantage and disadvantage

    I'll be ading this info to a page on sRi that I maintained.

    Do you have written explanation of the honorary and title usage as in
    "SRi la ShRi Arumuganavalar" or Sri la shri ..." etc...

    SRivas