New Member

From: Aksara Batak (aksara.batak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2007 - 23:34:57 CST

    Hi Friends,
    I'm a new member on this mail-list, interesting for Unicode.
    And i joined this mail-list to gain some knowledge from some member or expert here.
    Our project is Batak toba unicode, just started and still need a long way for it.
    Maybe you guys can involved or helping us with idea/contribution to our projects.
    Thanks and God Bless u.

    best regard,

    F.Wilson