Re: vim and Arabic/Farsi support

From: David Starner (prosfilaes@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2007 - 15:29:09 CST

    On Dec 3, 2007 1:52 PM, Ed Trager <ed.trager@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Hi, Jeroen,
    >
    > When I last checked (which was probably 2 years ago), FreeBSD and
    > related BSD operating systems still lacked an internationalization
    > framework. The Citrus project seeks to address this serious
    > shortcoming in these OSes:
    >
    > http://citrus.bsdclub.org/
    >
    > I don't know how close the Citrus framework is to being usable, nor
    > whether anyone else is pursuing a similar effort.

    The last email in the archive of the mailing list is over two years
    old, and it seems the lists may have been moved in 2002, but if they
    were moved to Openi18n.org, that address doesn't resolve for me.
    Considering as the website doesn't seem to have changed in years, I
    suspect the attempt has been abandoned.