[OT] Re: CLDR Usage of Gregorian Calendar Era Terms: BC and AD -- Can we please have "CE" and "BCE" ?

From: John Hudson (john@tiro.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2007 - 23:36:01 CST

    James Kass wrote:

    > An organization preaching tolerance of diverse belief systems
    > could not, in good faith, reject advertising revenue from psychics.

    I suppose not, although I wonder what virtue there is in that kind of tolerance. It is
    tolerance that will never be put to the test.

    'You're a Satanist? That's nice for you. Oh, you think Christianity was invented by Jews
    to help them take over the world and you conduct rituals in Heinrich Himmler's chapel at
    Wewelsburg to channel Ur-Aryan psychic energy to liberate the promiscuous soul? Well, I'm
    a bit uncomfortable with the anti-Jewish bit, but good luck with the rituals and I hope
    you find them fulfilling for your personal spirituality.'

    Drifting, drifting... off topic.

    JH

    --
    Tiro Typeworks        www.tiro.com