Re: CLDR Usage of Gregorian Calendar Era Terms: BC and AD -- Can we please have "CE" and "BCE" ?

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2007 - 00:21:36 CST

    -On [20071220 21:44], Kenneth Whistler (kenw@sybase.com) wrote:
    >German: v. Chr, n. Chr.

    The example I gave was for Dutch. And Dutch != Deutsch (German). :)

    I seriously wish we could finally start calling my language Netherlands or
    something since we say 'Nederlands' and not Dietsch/Diets, which is what Dutch
    is derived from. (Here's hoping for 2008... ;) )

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
    In every stone sleeps a crystal...