Re: [OT] Re: CLDR Usage of Gregorian Calendar Era Terms: BC and AD -- Can we please have "CE" and "BCE" ?

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@roadrunner.com)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2007 - 17:55:34 CST

    John H. Jenkins <jenkins at apple dot com> wrote:

    > BTW, now that the Nazis have entered the thread, I think it's time for
    > Saravasti to invoke Godwin's Law. :-)

    Godwin's Law is self-invoking, and simply states that the likelihood of
    the Nazis entering the thread approaches 1, not (as often stated) that
    whoever mentions the Nazis loses the argument.

    Regardless, my next act after sending this message will be to invoke the
    "Block messages containing the word 'Gregorian'" rule.

    http://home.roadrunner.com/~dewell