Re: N3412: Last Resort Pictures

From: Tom (applemeister@f2s.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2008 - 16:44:33 CST

    Similarly, there exists a glyph for UNDEFINED that doesn't contain any
    plane number. It is just a simple square with diagonal lines, with the
    text "UNDEFINED" printed on the northern and southern sides; "0000" on
    the western side; and "FFFF" on the eastern.

    I haven't seen that glyph in the table.
    An Apple a day keeps Microsoft away

    Second Lt. Applemeister of the 68k Macintosh Liberation Army