Re: "French+" support by Unicode

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2008 - 05:48:02 CDT

    Thank you for that comprehensive explication, Kenneth, which amounts to
    saying, if I understand you correctly, that it would have been more
    correct for me to say "ISO/IEC 10646 is an international standard
    published in at least two independent languages, but the corresponding
    Unicode standard is a commercial standard published only in US
    (Anglo-American) English", (which, I trust, better answers the query
    someone else raised concerning bilingualism in the matter of publishing
    standards).
    mg

    Scríobh Kenneth Whistler:

    --