Re: Zhuang tones three and four

From: John H. Jenkins (jenkins@apple.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 16:06:15 CDT

    So are you looking to foster discussion on the subject? Or are you
    trying to get the UTC to make the addition?

    If the latter, then you should start the formal proposal process,
    which is explained at <http://www.unicode.org/pending/
    proposals.html>. This mailing list is not a good place for getting
    proposals actually worked on, since it has a different purpose
    altogether.