Re: Vista Font query

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2008 - 11:48:12 CDT

    On 5/29/2008 4:45 AM, Raymond Mercier wrote:
    > Bob,
    > > I don't see this font in my Vista installation
    >
    > I think I have to plead mea culpa over this one. I must have added it
    > by accident when copying stuff from the desktop to the laptop.

    Raymond,

    I would have been very surprised at any other resolution of your
    findings. While I no longer act for the Unicode Consortium, I know from
    my own experience that the Consortium is very careful about honoring
    agreements with font donors. Fonts are never embedded directly into
    documents. Archive copies of the fonts are kept in a secure location.
    People with access to the fonts are personally and contractually bound
    to honor the font license restrictions, etc. and access is limited to
    people who actively need to work with them.

    A./