Old Proposals

From: André Szabolcs Szelp (a.sz.szelp@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 05:50:09 CDT

    Hello,

    is there a centralised archive of old proposals (in their original
    form) which have been accepted into unicode, or is the only
    referencable thing the results as they can be found in the standard?

    Also, in particular, I appreciate Michael (E.)'s effort to archive his
    own proposals. However, Michael, the link on his homepage to
    http://www.evertype.com/standards/iso10646/pdf/amd19-runic.pdf is
    broken. I would be thankful if you could fix it.

    Thanks,
       Szabolcs