Re: Last resort font

From: Crwth (crythau@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2008 - 09:38:01 CDT

    I've found a bunch of problems with this font; the code that generates them
    seems to make a mess of certain groups. cf. U+0735 SYRIAC ZQAPHA DOTTED has
    an example of the overlaying seen elsewhere, as well as incorrect boundaries
    in the rendering.

    It's a useful fallback, though, if the rendering bug is found.

    --
      Wayne