Re: Last resort font

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2008 - 11:36:16 CDT

    For my own part, I have yet to get it to work on my old (10.4.11) office
    Apple (or even to appear as a listed font on the usual fonts list inside
    pre-existing MSWord docs). Is that down to my fault/stupidity (entirely
    possible), or to some other reason? Appreciative of any intelligent
    replies sent to me privately or via list unicode@unicode.org.
    mg

    Scríobh Crwth:

    --