Re: Welsh orthography in Unicode

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@roadrunner.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2008 - 19:22:27 CDT

    I sure wish I could get people to take up arms in support of the
    "correct" hyphen and dash and minus-sign characters as strenuously as
    they do in support of the "correct" apostrophes. In most proportional
    fonts, the ASCII hyphen is very short and looks awful when used in
    negative numbers or subtraction expressions.

    --
    Doug Ewell  *  Arvada, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
    http://www.ewellic.org