Re: Capital Sharp S in the News

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@roadrunner.com)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2008 - 20:16:23 CDT

    Karl Pentzlin" <karl dash pentzlin at acssoft dot de> wrote:

    > Look at the „Europatastatur“ (an “European keyboard” based on the
    > German standard layout) at http://www.europatastatur.de .

    Incidentally, I've asked Karl to alert me when a version of this
    impressive keyboard becomes available that:

    1. is based on the US English keyboard (no changes to basic keys)
    2. is implemented for Windows XP
    3. needs no special keyboard software like KeyMan

    I imagine I might not be the only one on this list who would be
    interested in experimenting with it.

    --
    Doug Ewell  *  Arvada, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
    http://www.ewellic.org