From: Steven R. Loomis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2008 - 18:39:06 CDT
some comments about the menu:
* I find access to the submenu somewhat difficult as this picture
1. move mouse over point A. Submenu appears
2. move mouse to point B along straight line. While on the way there,
the submenu disappears and a different one comes up.
Could the submenu delay briefly?
* Also, at C i have drawn a vertical line. It might be good if there was
a line between the outer menu and the sub menu.
* Would it be possible to go to a different menu page if you click on
* The site is usable in a text based browser (links) except that double
bullets appear on the menu (below). It looks like one bullet is part of
the item text, and one is part of the <li>. Consider using CSS to add
the bullet with proper text and style, and taking the bullet text out of
* New to
* o What is
* o How to Use this
* o Glossary of Unicode
* o Where is my
* o Display
I do like the look of the redesign.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Fri Aug 29 2008 - 18:53:11 CDT