Re: Unicode & ICANN Part 5

From: Dean Harding (dean.harding@dload.com.au)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2008 - 00:55:16 CDT

    linuxa linux wrote:
    > http://Kalphabet.googlepages.com

    Am I reading this website correctly? Does it advocate changing the shape
    of the letter "K" because the normal "intersection of three lines" shape
    is somehow a symbol of suicide? What about the letter "Y"?

    If you want to create a font which displays something other than "K" for
    U+004B then you can easily do that... I'm not sure what the point of
    this whole thread is.

    Dean.