Re: phpBB

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2008 - 00:23:24 CDT

    -On [20080902 00:07], linuxa linux (linuxalinux@yahoo.co.uk) wrote:
    >I have what you would call at this time a multilingual problem with
    >integrating an application -- a php based message board that will
    >automatically remove all k and K letters and replace it with unicode code
    >point letter 0915, क.

    I do not speak for the rest, but I think you are not going to find many (if
    at all) people on this list that are going to help you on this little
    crusade.

    And your problem is not multilingual, but a simple string substitution,
    easily solved, most likely, within the community of the software you are
    using.

    So in essence I fail to see what this has to do with Unicode.

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    When left with nothing to say, rest content in the knowledge that there
    is really nothing to say...