VS: Encoding of Teuthonista: Diacritics in parentheses

From: Erkki I. Kolehmainen (eik@iki.fi)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2008 - 17:48:39 CST

    Teuthonista is thus somewhat similar to UPA (Uralic Phonetic Alphabet, which
    is encoded in UCS/Unicode) and SLA (Swedish Landsmålsalfabetet, which is
    partially encoded in UCS/Unicode - those characters that are required for
    the Swedish dialects spoken in Finland). In both instances, these are in
    addition to IPA characters used.

    I'll also participate in the Vienna meeting, and together with Karl I'd
    appreciate receiving any guidance on how to deal with Teuthonista
    characters.

    Regards,

    Erkki I. Kolehmainen
    Tilkankatu 12 A 3, FI-00300 Helsinki, Finland
    Puh. (09) 4368 2643, 0400 825 943; Tel. +358 9 4368 2643, +358 400 825 943