RE: Question about the directionality of "Old Hungarian" (document N3531)

From: Kent Karlsson (kent.karlsson14@comhem.se)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2008 - 06:02:47 CST

    That is normally true, even when directional override characters
    are used or when higher-level-protokol, e.g. markup, equivalent to
    directional override characters, are used. Both of these methods I
    think are entirely unsuitable for boustrophedon. Boustrophedon needs
    a separate higher-level-protokol (e.g. markup) item/tag/attribute.

    However, in boustrophedon, in lines where glyphs are mirrored,
    *EVERY* glyph is mirrored in those lines, including those for
    quotation marks.

                    /kent k