Re: need examples of one-to-one code point correspondence exceptions

From: Christopher Fynn (cfynn@gmx.net)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2008 - 20:20:38 CST

*All* the characters in the Chinese National Standard GB/T20524-2006
"Tibetan Coded Character Set Extension A" map to sequences of two or
more Unicode characters.

农林小气候观测仪(GB/T20524-2006) <http://www.8wr.cn/booklist/299/>

It should be noted that this national standard was created after Tibetan
script had already been encoded in the ISO 10646 /Unicode Standards.

- Chris